Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day at the Beach


We had perfect timing with our trip to San Diego to get out of the blizzard and subzero temperatures of Whitefish. Instead of snow, we were lucky enough to see the sun every day, and even wear shorts! We were able to visit the beach a couple of times and Scott put Tyler's feet in (getting him ready for the surf days ahead of him). We had such a great trip and were able to spend time with family and friends. Tyler loved meeting everyone and hopes to go back soon!

getting his feet wet

with Fun Aunt Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We sure enjoyed our time with you. Albeit, very
short visit. I think we made the best of our time
together.
I'm so proud to be included in these pictures.
The picture of me and Tyler is now one of my
all time favorites!
Thanks for sharing him with us. I already miss you all.
Love & Kisses,
Fun Aunt Chris