Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back to California

My mom, Tyler, and I came back to California yesterday for my Nana's 85th birthday. Tyler and I came as a surprise, and boy was Nana surprised. I believe her exact words were "I am freaking out!" (when your grandmother is French, that is a pretty funny thing to hear). Aunt Veronica, Uncle Tom, Cousins Patrick and Micki, and Patrick's girlfriend Rae were also here for the celebration. We spent a quiet day at the condo and then headed to JRDN at the beach for a delicious and fun dinner. It is so nice to be here, although we miss Daddy.
Pictures will soon follow. It also occurred to me that I haven't posted pictures from Mother's Day, so I'll do that soon as well. There are some beautiful shots of Tyler!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 Months to Tyler! I can't believe he is getting so big and old so fast! Can't wait to see him next month! Miss and love you guys!
Love, Aunt Katie