Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Up To No Good

Tyler has learned how to open cabinets and drawers. He was a fan of the cabinet that had the pots and pans. Shortly after this picture, all lower cabinets were baby-fied with latches. Our house is like a maze with gates: the bottom of the stairs, blocking off certain rooms, guarding the bar, guarding the wine bottle racks.... Anything we can do to keep him out of things!


I like to make music with lids!
I had a rough day and fell asleep in my jumperoo!

Look at my new winter hat! I hate mittens!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stef:When you were Tyler's age, crawling everywhere in my Las Vegas Kitchen I reserved for you a lower cabinet with light weight small metal pots with the covers and colorful small plastic bowls; there were your favorite play things; you sat there on your padded derriere putting little things in the largest ones. You did this for a long time while I was preparing dinner. Do not deprive your son of that pleasure.
A year or 2 later you enjoyed to make pie dough with me, you were laughing full of flour from head to toes; I should have known then that having your hands in pots and pans would be something you would like for the rest of your life!! All my love. Nana

Anonymous said...

At the risk of sounding biased...Did anyone
LOVE Tylers costume as much as I did?
He is absolutely adorable!! Grandma Kaths is
looking very HOT too!!
Thanks for sharing. Again, you have made my day.
Love to all,
Chris & Neal