Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day with my husband and son. I got to sleep in and woke up to a latte, croissants, mimosas, and a beautiful vase of tulips. Tyler took a 3 hour nap so I was able to watch a movie and read a book. So nice!
We had dinner at Al & Helen Jane's house with Doug, Christine, and Joey. As usual, dinner was so fantastic. Helen Jane made a Julia Child tart for dessert and it was amazing (I'll be making it at work this week!)
Both my mom and Scott's mom were traveling for Mother's Day, and we missed them. Two weeks without his Nanas... Tyler is going crazy!
We hope all the mommies out there had a great Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mother's day without a mother...mothers without children... yet the universal love is the link that makes it real every day. Stef, enjoy while you can the sweet moments of having your child close to you, above all remember them always. You will need the memories when he grows up.
Nana