Saturday, May 26, 2012

More Swimming

Tyler just completed another round of swimming lessons, this time with him, 4 other kids, and 2 instructors.  It was really more like organized chaos, but he really loves it.  He can now float on his back and doggy paddle to the side.  He has no fear of jumping in, and smiles the entire time.  He even wears his goggles for the entire session now!  We will probably do another session this summer, maybe in an outdoor pool.

 Getting ready to go in
 using a floaty to cross the pool

Playing in the activity pool after lessons.  He is waiting for the buckets to drop water on his head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had not gone to the Larkins site for weeks. I am glad to see our little man doing so well in the water as well as in the snow. He is precious. I am so glad i'll be able to see him, play with him in Nanie and Papa's spa. I love you all. I can't wait to be there!! Nana