Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lamaze class

Tonight was our last "birthing class", that's what they call the Lamaze classes these days. After 6 weeks, we learned a lot of helpful information to get us prepared for the big day. I am due in 5 weeks and everything is going along just "great"(that is the word my doctors use; "great heartbeat, great kicking, great blood pressure..."). My last day of work is December 20th and I am really looking forward to having some time off before the baby comes. With lots of family and friends visiting over the holidays, it will be nice to be able to relax and not worry about going to work at 5 am. Here are a couple of pictures from class tonight with Scott wearing the "empathy stomach".


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your glasses!
Aunt Chris

Anonymous said...

Hi Stef! Hope you are feeling well! I bet you are excited to meet the little one. Let me know how you are doing! ann