Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First Day Out

Today was the first day that I have left the house except to go to doctors appointments. It was very nice to get out and see the town. Kelly took me out to brunch and I had eggs benedict and a really delicious piece of huckleberry peach pie. What a treat! Although I was only gone from my boys for less than 2 hours, it was still a nice break. Scott's break came later in the afternoon when he hit the slopes for the first time since Tyler was born. We have been experiencing inversions every day this week, so he got to actually see the sun shine.

View of the mountain from town
So nice above the clouds!
I'm wide awake... it must be 3 am!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very beautifull baby et so fun
bonjour de Paris

Anonymous said...

Somewhere I have a picture of Grandpa Rick
with that same look on his face. Tyler is cuter, tho.
Glad you got out today and enjoyed yourself
for awhile. Scott too.
Kisses to all.
Love, Chris