Saturday, June 27, 2009

Father's Day 2009

On Father's Day we had a BBQ and had the family over. It was a great way to spend time with all of our dads. We took a 4 generation photo that I will post soon. It has Tyler, his dad Scott, his dad Doug, and his dad Al. Here is a picture of my two boys!

Tyler says: Happy Father's Day Daddy! I love you! You are such a great daddy, I love that you play with me and teach me things every day. I love that I am your little buddy and can't wait until we can play soccer and go swimming and cheer for sports together. Thank you for being so wonderful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler looks so big! Tell him that I can't wait to see him (and all of you) in a couple weeks! Love you and miss you all so much! Love, Aunt Katie

Anonymous said...

What a handsome pair of LARKIN GENTLEMEN.. As father, as son! (Tel pere, tel fils)- best buddies forever. Tyler, there is so much your father can teach you, not only in sports but about life, family, respect, work ethics and love. You have the best guidance from both your wonderful parents. You are a lucky Petit Prince. Nana

Anonymous said...

Love all these pictures. Can't wait to see
4 generations.
Did I mention i'm leaving north to Alaska
Thursday a.m.?
Lovve the letter to Scott from Tyler!
Aunt Chris