Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Winter is Here!

Over the Thanksgiving weekend we received quite a bit of snow. Tyler has enjoyed playing in it, but shoveling the wet, heavy snow is no fun. Time for a snowblower?

The deck one morning

View of backyard... we get a large drift on the left side of the fence. Last year, Kirby was able to climb the drift over to the neighbors side.

Yesterday was sunny, so we took advantage of it.
Tyler prefers pulling the sled to actually riding in it. I'm sure that will change!
Pulling the sled down the sidewalk...

Trying the snow...

Contemplating...

One more taste to make sure it's good!
So far Tyler loves being in the snow! He must take after Scott...

3 comments:

Sarah Coutts said...

Tyler sure is cute! Glad he likes the snow.

Anonymous said...

I WAS COMPLAINING EARLIER TODAY BECAUSE IT
WAS AROUND 55 DEGREES. THEN I READ YOUR BLOG...
I SHUT UP IMMEDIATELY.
TYLER JUST GETS CUTER AND CUTER EACH TIME I SEE
HIM. I'M GLAD HE ENJOYS THE SNOW. I WOULD BE
INSIDE WATCHING HIM AND GETTIN' IN THE WINE JUG!!!
LOVE TO ALL,
FunAuntChris XXOOXXOO

Anonymous said...

Playing in the snow is always a delight for a child. Shoveling it, driving in itis no game for adults.Soon Tyler will be skiing, sledding, bombarding you with snow balls. Enjoy while you are all young.Have fun. Love.