Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Wicked Trip to Spokane

Kathy, Fafa, and Stef ready to hit the town!
Sarah and Erin

This past weekend, a bunch of us girls went to Spokane to see the hit Broadway Musical Wicked. It was an amazing show, and such a fun time. We were able to go shopping, have martinis, and just enjoy each others company. It was so fun to have a Girls Weekend! A big thanks to the husbands and grandpas that helped us out!

Stef, Kelly, Laura, and Sarah waiting for our martinis...
Fafa capturing the moment
A fabulous lunch at Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar


It makes it fun to come home when you have this to look forward to:
What a ham!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful child, beautiful mother, beautiful grandmothers, beautiful friends. I do have a beautiful, wonderful, adorable, caring & loving family; I am so lucky to have you all in my heart.
(grand) Nana.
PS. although I cannot participate there is a thread of envy in my feelings mixed with the wish that you may be able to continue that tradition for years to come.

FunAuntChris said...

Holy Smoke!!!! What a group of HOTTIES!!!
Looks like a good time was had by all.
And Tyler...Ham-O-Rama!!

Eleanore said...

I totally agree with Nana! I'm so jealous of your fun trip to Spokane and Twigs and Wicked! Great pictures and such beautiful women.