Wednesday, April 1, 2009

12 Weeks!

It has been 12 weeks since our little guy was born. It has gone by so fast, and sadly, this means I need to go back to work. My first day back will be next Friday. Hopefully I will be able to work only a couple of shifts a week. It will be so strange to be away from Tyler for more than 4 or 5 hours.
Tyler and I have had this nice tradition of going over to my parents house every Sunday since Scott works the day shift. It's been so nice for him to be able to spend time with his Nana Fofs and his Papa Rick. Here are some pictures from last Sunday's visit. He really is a happy baby!


He is growing out of his 0-3 month clothes and moving right in to the 3-6 month size. I think the sleeper in this picture has been worn for the last time, as it doesn't even cover his entire arm anymore!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler's happiness comes from all the LOVE
that surrounds him. Especially his Mom & Dad.
He us a very lucky boy to have such wonderful
and loving parents.
I know how lucky I am to have them in my life.
Love to you all,
Aunt Chris & Neal

Anonymous said...

Wow, that second picture looks so much like Scott!

Time flies, doesn't it? We'll be thinking of you next Friday. That first day back is tough, but just remember it is tougher on you than it will be on Tyler.

Happy early birthday, Stef!

xoxox,
The Dungans

Anonymous said...

You can still control him...beware... soon he will control you and you will love it.Ha! ha!
One old lady who knows. Nana