Monday, April 20, 2009

Recent Pictures

It has been busy around here lately since I've had to go back to work. Granted, I've only worked 4 shifts in the past 2 weeks, but I didn't realize how tired I would be after standing for 8 hours. This week will be more interesting since I get to prep for the ALERT banquet. It is much more fun making fun party food than hospital food, I'll tell you that. Here are some recent pictures of our boy. His face has changed so much in these 3 months!

Good morning!

Tyler at Easter brunch. He was just as impressed with the menu as I was: beignets with powdered sugar, bread pudding french toast, duck hash with poached eggs, Cajun scramble with andouille sausage, and of course champagne!

Papa Rick and Tyler watching the Lakers stomp the Jazz on Sunday. Go Lakers!

3 comments:

Team Peppmeier said...

Why is Papa Rick wearing sunglasses??

Anonymous said...

Sunglasses? Why isn't he smiling???

Anonymous said...

P.S. Tyler is as handsome as ever.
I miss him.
Fun Aunt Chris XXOOXXOO