Monday, April 27, 2009

The Matrix Dance

Tyler and I went to my parents house for dinner tonite for an early celebration of Nico's 28th birthday. After a delicious dinner, Nico taught Tyler how to do the "Matrix Dance" (like how in the movie "The Matrix" time slows down).

We are very ready for spring to come to Whitefish. After a few attempts of saying farewell to winter with some 70+ degree days, it has snowed again. Fortunately, we are headed to California next week. Maybe the sun will shine for us there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Have fun in Napa! Drink some yummy wine for me! Miss you and love you guys so much!
Love, Aunt Katie

Anonymous said...

I think Nico enjoyed that more than Tyler.
But it is entertaining.
Enjoy Napa. Try the Duckhorn Winery...tell
them I sent you!
Love Chris & Neal