Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! We hope everyone was able to enjoy a beautiful day, as we were. We hosted a brunch at our house and it was (of course) delicious! Ham, eggs, biscuits, mimosas and lemon creme brulee tart! Yum! Tyler was the star of the show, as usual. He loved his Easter bucket filled with toys and plastic eggs. I think he would have been happy with 2 empty plastic eggs, since that is what he's played with for the past day and a half. It is so fun to see him interact with everyone when they come over. What a joy he is!
This little thingy plays a song called "We got the Tweets"...over... and over... and over....Even Kirby is tired of it!

Look at all the neat things in the Easter bucket!

C'mon Mommy! I want to play!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just going to bed and I had to check your blog one more time and found pictures of Tyler Stinker.
What a happy boy and a lucky boy to have such a wonderful family surrounding him at all times.
I know I will sleep well tonight and have sweet dreams
from seeing these pictures.
You are loved.
Chris & Neal XXOOXXOO