Monday, August 24, 2009

Busy Weekend

We sure had a nice weekend. It started on Friday when my parents, Tyler, and I headed down to the Sargents' cabin on Flathead Lake. It was a beautiful day to be at the lake. Tyler put his feet in, but that's it as the water was a bit cold for him. We all enjoyed a great meal (Rick's famous Ribs), great company, and an all around good time.

Nana Fofs and a happy boy

I love the lake!

Yesterday, Scott, Kirby, Tyler, and I went to visit Tally Lake, which is just about 15 miles from Whitefish. We are having a Great Northern campout next weekend, so we were checking out the site. Tyler and Daddy went swimming, we enjoyed a picnic, and Kirby got to run around in the grass. It was another beautiful day to be at a lake, and hopefully the weather will hold out for next weekend! We are so fortunate to live here, and are trying to pack in as much as we can in these final days of summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of Tyler & Nana Fofs.
2 of my favorite people!!
Chris

Anonymous said...

Wonderful outings with the parents and grandparents are pure happiness for Tyler and his family. Let's hope all of you will be able to have many of those in the years to come. Record all of them.
I wish I were there !!! Old Nana