Monday, August 3, 2009

When we go to Kalispell...

It seems that something always happens at my parents house that is blogworthy. Here is a video of all of us laughing. We are laughing at Tyler, who is laughing at Kirby. Kirby sometimes "runs laps" and it is quite amusing. We have been laughing at the dog for years, but it's nice to see that someone new finds it funny as well.

And today he got to take a dip in the hot tub! He loves his baths, so this was like a really big bathtub that he could splash and kick in.

And did we mention that he is crawling? He moves like lightning from a sitting position to all fours and then of course heads for things he shouldn't be touching. We really need to babyproof the house!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I like Kirby's new haircut! I knew it wouldn't be long before Tyler figured out the art of crawling. He was almost there when I was home. Miss you and love you all!
Love, Aunt Katie

Fun Aunt Chris said...

I have watched this video 12 times today.
So cute & funny.
I especially enjoy hearing Nana Fofs laughing
in the background. I know the sound of a
happy grandma when I hear it.
Grandma/Aunt Chris

Anonymous said...

I warned you! Tyler will beat you soon racing around the house. Boys have a way to be mischievous and love to tease Mommy. Remember: the Y chromosome makes the so-called "strong sex member" to be the dominant person, the warrior (that IS NOT GOOD), gives him the hunger for power. The good thing is HE actually can melt in the presence of the other gender and that will be you...for a while. Be prepared!! With all my love. Nana

Blanc Eve said...

YOUR BABY IS SOOOOO CUTE :D